1. Customer Focus. Sharpen competitive edge over your competitors. Customer confidence / Customer satisfaction with better brand equity.
2. Leadership. Achieving Quality, Environment and OHSAS Policy and Objective.
3. Involvement of people. Build up team for delivering results. Enhanced Awareness throughout the entire cross section of the organization.
4. Process Approach. Streamlining the entire process of working of the organization right from understanding marketing, environmental and OHSAS needs to delivery of the service.
5. System approach to management. Smooth and systematic working.
6. Continual improvement. Scope for continual improvement by taking corrective & preventive action. Improved housekeeping and environment.
7. Factual approach to decision making. Since all the activities / operations are documented, less chances of making mistakes / omission in work by new-comer
8. Mutually beneficial supplier relationship. Win-win situation.
Systems Process Approach
ISO 9001:2008 QMS, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007 and also SA 8000 should be managed on the basis of 5 stage control cycle of:
3. Implementation and operation,
4. Checking and corrective action and
5. Management review
This includes the following processes on a regular basis:-
1. Awareness Training Program
2. Continual Review of the existing system & practices for modification
3. Incorporate changes and improvements in
The Apex Manual
The Procedures Manual
The Forms & Formats
4. Communicate on Quality, Environment and OHSAS Policy and systems to employees
5. Department-wise Internal Audit ( departments by rotation)
6. Provide necessary assistance during document review by certification Agency
7. Provide necessary assistance during / after surveillance audit by the certification Agency
ISO 9001: 2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS:
Quality Management Focus
Quality Management Systems demonstrate ability to provide service for customer satisfaction with continual improvement of the systems, processes and human resource.
The organization will have to continually develop systems, processes and human resource to qualify for ISO 9001: 2008 QMS.
o Documentation and Control
Control of Records
o Management Responsibility
Quality Policy (Vision)
Quality Objective (Mission)
Responsibility and Authority (Organization Structure)
Management Review (Agenda and Meeting)
o Resource Management
Human Resource (Performance Assessment, Training and Development)
o Service Realization
Customer-related processes ( Sales & Marketing)
Design and Development
• Control of changes
• Identification and Traceability of Customers property
• Customers property
o Measurement, analysis and improvement
Monitoring and measurement
• Customer Satisfaction
• Internal Audit
Control Of Non-confirming products
Analysis of data
• Continual Improvement
• Corrective action